Nineteen Attorneys from Teague Campbell Recognized in the Best Lawyers in America© 2023
Teague Campbell is proud to announce that 19 attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2023 and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. The firm maintains its reputation among clients and peers by consistently being recognized by organizations such as Best Lawyers®. This achievement demonstrates that Teague Campbell attorneys are among the most skilled civil defense attorneys in the state.
The firm is also pleased to announce that William Bulfer has been recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2023 Litigation – Insurance “Lawyer of the Year” in Asheville.
- Heather Baker for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Kyla K. Block for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Courtney C. Britt for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Dayle A. Flammia for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Matthew D. Flammia for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Henry W. Gorham for Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, and Litigation – Municipal
- Bruce A. Hamilton for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Bradley G. Inman for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Natalia Isenberg for Litigation – Municipal
- Tracey L. Jones for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- J. Matthew Little for Litigation – Insurance and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Matthew W. Skidmore for Litigation – Insurance
- Rebecca R. Thornton for Litigation – Insurance
- John A. Tomei for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Jacob H. Wellman for Litigation – Insurance
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Elizabeth Ligon for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
Lawyer of the Year
- William Bulfer for Litigation – Insurance
Lawyer of the Year awards recognize individual attorneys with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
More About Best Lawyers®
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 113,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and they received more than 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. “Ones to Watch” awards are given to attorneys who have been in their practice for 5 to 9 years. For the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 10.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 131,981 leading lawyers being included in the new edition.